Burgundy & Grey

nburgundyglitterblazer 142
nburgundyglitterblazer 068
nburgundyglitterblazer 167
nburgundyglitterblazer 097
nburgundyglitterblazer 126
nburgundyglitterblazer 173
nburgundyglitterblazer 014
It's already sunday.. So by now you probably figured out that Sunday is my only full day off. I use this day to catch up on blog posts and relaxing. And it is so cold outside that I don't want to do anything else than stay inside. Winter season is great for sipping hot chocolate by my warm cozy fireplace, watching my favorite old movies and eating more junk food cause clothes do the majic trick of hiding the extra weight gain hehe..

This is my look of the day; wearing a burgundy sweater from Zara, coat from Zara, shoes from Nowhere, hat from Comme des Garçons for H&M and a bag from VJ-style.